Roque joins Fil-AM War II

 

By Herman Tiu Laurel

 

On Tuesday, March 14, 2023 I received a TikTok post of an SMNI video clip of the network’s latest Harry Roque interview where the former Duterte spokesperson said that the U.S. EDCA Bases in the Philippines will serve as magnets for China’s retaliation or pre-emptive strikes at any moment that the U.S. makes a move to attack China      – particularly targets on China’s province of Taiwan.

                For the past month our team of experts have been eagerly following the reactions of various significant socio-political influencers in mainstream and social media too discern how the winds of war are affecting them. We were, of course, elated when President Duterte finally made his opposition to the U.S. EDCA bases known.

                Former President Duterte’s position significantly demonstrated the overwhelming sentiment against the U.S. EDCA bases for those who truly understand the issues, but even President Duterte’s stated views were being suppressed by Google Search and the local mainstream media to the extent that it could. Only SMNI really carried the information from the Duterte interview.

There was one other significant person that we, the ACJ team of analysts, had waited to reveal his position. That is Harry Roque, former adviser and spokesman of President Duterte. He had been quiet about the issue since it erupt, but last Tuesday I saw the TikTok post and was delighted that Atty. Roque had finally picked up his weapon of choice – truth – to start the information battle on the issue.

Harry Roque said, “Pero hindi ‘ata malinaw kay PBBM na kapag pinagamit niya ang ating mga base military at nagkaroon ng putukan, Pilipinas lang ang tatargetin sa buong Southeast Asia ng China sa ayaw o sa gusto man g Tsina kasi manggagaling yung mga pagatake ng Amerika laban sa Tsina. Papayag ba naman ang Tsina a gagamitin ang base military ng Pilipinas para targetin ang Beijing? Siyempre hinde!

“Eh bilyong-bilyon mga tao ang mamamatay kapag tinarget ng Amerika ang Tsina ano dahil pinaka populated country iyan sa buong daigdig. So, bago mangyari iyon aatakihin muna ng China ang mga Amerikano… saan? Sa base militar na naririto sa Pilipinas. Iyan po ang katotohanan.” The message unavoidably casts doubt on PBBM’s powers of judgment and Roque’s prospect of joining the cabinet. But it should be clear to the nation that this is not a war against the president, we see Harry Roque’s move as an act of supporting and joining the war against the Americans’ effort to re-establish its neocolonial domination through these bases and the Macabebe AFP. We are trying to create that awareness that we are indeed in the Filipino-American War II – their final struggle to complete the Unfinished Revolution

 
<strong>Herman “Ka Mentong” Tiu Laurel</strong>
Herman “Ka Mentong” Tiu Laurel

is a broadcast journalist. He is a former columnist of Daily Tribune (INFOWARS and DIE HARD III; Mondays and Wednesday) and OpinYon (Consumers’ Demand!, Critic’s Critic, and People’s Struggle; weekly).
He hosted Talk News TV and Journeys: Chronicles of our Asian Century, both on Global News Network.
He is now the host of the radio and live stream program Global Talk News Radio for Radyo Pilipinas 1 – 738AM, which broadcasts every Sunday 8AM to 10AM.
While in quarantine, he is hosting the live stream program Power Thinks on his personal Facebook page Herman Laurel (fb.com/hermantiulaurel) and the Global Talk News Radio Facebook page (fb.com/globaltalknewsradio)
He was also the former Administrator of the Philippine Refugee Processing Center (PRPC; now called the Bataan Technology Park, Inc.) during the administration of Corazon C. Aquino.

Facebook | Facebook Page | Twitter

 

Email: contact@asiancenturyph.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/asiancenturyph/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AsianCenturyPH

Leave a Reply

Trending

%d bloggers like this: